Thankful

What is everyone thankful for this holiday season?
I have been through A LOT this year, but I am finding more and more things to be thankful for.
I am thankful for my daughter, family, friends, my pets. I am thankful to have a job that I can complain about on a daily basis-LOL. I am thankful to have a roof over my head, and food to eat, and a place to sleep. I am thankful for my car which helps me get to work everyday.
I hope all of you have things to be thankful for.

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am thankful for my Son, SO, House, Car, family, health, mat leave benefits while I raise my son! yippee! I get paid to be a mommy! lol, ummm Thankful for the Life I have been blessed with!
    Anonymous

• The same things I'm thankful for each day: living in a peaceful place, being alive and breathing, the people I love, my heatlh, nature, the variety of the universe and the existence of running water and hot baths. Tea. Oh, and cats.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2009