Desperate Housewives Fans?

Can anyone tell me what I missed? I've been watching it from the beginning and got to season 2 where Mike found out Zach was his I'm watching a rerun on TV and Zach is dating Gabby and Mike is in jail! What happened? Can anyone else explain it to me lol?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• woooooooooooooooooooooow youve missed way too much...try renting the seasons from blockbuster or reading the summeries online of the would take FOREVER to catch you up ! lol

Answer by denisekeene at 11:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• i dont think they do reruns after that...ive seen what you've seen too but they moved the newer ones after that to a different channel. i would love to catch up to that...even i didnt know why Gabby's hubby was blind and she had like 2 kids!

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• i didnt know zach dated gabby....

what they did was skipped 5 years for a now things are 5 years ahead -- that is why gabby has kids, and everyone elses kids are grown...

I am kind of tired so I can only think of a few things to update you on lol...

Mike and suan got married -- they had a son, MJ ...( he is now lik 5 or 6) ...they got into a car accident killing a woman and her son ( the father has now mairred Edie..out of revenge to try and kill mike and susans little boy, so they will know the pain he had) ....Susan feels so guilty over what has happened it ends up tearing her and mike apart...they divorce and he date Kathrine...they were suppose to get married...but I havent really seen it since then -- also susan is dating a younger guy who paints her house ( fromt he last time I watched)

Lynnettes son ( one of the twins) is sleeping with his BFFs mom

Answer by glamomomo at 11:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

maybe this is more up to date then me lol

• from where the last one left off you can watch the episoes online at under tv shows. she basically left you off at the current season.

Answer by denisekeene at 9:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2009