Am I being rude? (repost)

My boyfriend that ive been with for about 3 years on and off gave me a tiffany and Co. bracelet with my name engraved in it today. although i am very appreciative of it, i cant help but wonder how he got the money for it. he has a job but its not really a good paying one. and he's always saying how he wants to get a place with me, him, and my daughter but he doesnt have the money right now then he pops up and gives me a tiffany and Co. bracelet. Would it be rude to ask him how he got it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he saved up the money to get it for you as a surprise or something. Try talking to him about it.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• maybe its a mimic...there is a company online that mimic their jewelry
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Possibly....I don't think that it's the best to ask, maybe he had been saving his money up for it? Maybe he bought it from a pawn shop, even though it's a pawn shop they usually have much lower prices then the original company for really nice pieces of jewelry. I would enjoy it and let it go.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Maybe there is an outlet nearby with a clearance sale.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• maybe he found a good deal for black friday
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Definitely rude, yes.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• let it go, :) be happy of the thought, he could have been planning the right time or saving monet for it. Where he got it is not of importance.
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2009