Full moon and labor?

Do you believe it?

My Due date according to my Dr. is Dec 26. I think its around the 10th myself. Next full moon is Dec 2! Im 36 weeks according to the 36 and even farther along than that if its around the 10th... You think if its true the 2nd could be my day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't believe it when I was pregnant I was 31 weeks had a full moon the next week..still carried to 40 weeks..but you never know..
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 10:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• If it is then that will be my day too :-) I'm due the 12th and really ready now! Hang in there!
    Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• not true
    Anonymous

• My due date is 12/24. my grandma has been telling me for three weeks that i'm going to have the baby on the full moon. I don't personally beleive that the full moon would cause labor or anything like that. But it will be interesting to see :)
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I don't know anything about a full moon but I do know this for a fact. Hospital will extra staff when there is a major drop in baromic pressure because more women go into labor. So wish for a hurricaine!! lol
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• sounds pretty superstitious to me.
    Anonymous

• Yes I beleive in the full moon, spent several nights in the hospital with my daughter false labor for over 3 months, ended up having a csection...works with animals also, alzheimer's patients get restless...
    Anonymous