Leaving an unsupportive partner?

My fiancé and father of my son is very unsupportive and argues with me constantly and never takes responsibility dot anything. We argue whenever were together and he nit picks everything I do. He gets me and our son so upset to the point where he's histerically crying. My son is special needs and he is way to tough on him. I know it's time to end it, but were living with my family and I don't know how to get him out. Any advise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him it's not working out and that he needs to make plans to move out. Tell him it's not open for discussion

Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Tell him what you just told us here basically. Tell him you just can't be with him, it's not good for you or your child. But be prepared to give him a few days to find a place to go. I wish you luck and peace!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Thanks ladies, I just don't want to be miserable for the rest of my life! I'll probably wait til after Christmas for obvious reasons. I just need to start the new year without him. I know he's the father of my child, but that doesn't mean that we have to be together. I just need to change the way this relationship is and make it about what's best for me and my son.
    Anonymous

• You are 100% right - No one should be miserable in a relationship. It's bad for you and you boy! Understandable to wait until after Christmas! Good luck hun!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 3:19 PM on Nov. 30, 2009