Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Leaving an unsupportive partner?

My fiancé and father of my son is very unsupportive and argues with me constantly and never takes responsibility dot anything. We argue whenever were together and he nit picks everything I do. He gets me and our son so upset to the point where he's histerically crying. My son is special needs and he is way to tough on him. I know it's time to end it, but were living with my family and I don't know how to get him out. Any advise?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • Tell him it's not working out and that he needs to make plans to move out. Tell him it's not open for discussion

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

  • Tell him what you just told us here basically. Tell him you just can't be with him, it's not good for you or your child. But be prepared to give him a few days to find a place to go. I wish you luck and peace!! ;o)


    Answer by Morgain at 10:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

  • Thanks ladies, I just don't want to be miserable for the rest of my life! I'll probably wait til after Christmas for obvious reasons. I just need to start the new year without him. I know he's the father of my child, but that doesn't mean that we have to be together. I just need to change the way this relationship is and make it about what's best for me and my son.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

  • You are 100% right - No one should be miserable in a relationship. It's bad for you and you boy! Understandable to wait until after Christmas! Good luck hun!! ;o)


    Answer by Morgain at 3:19 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
Am I being rude? (repost)

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Full moon and labor?

Recently Bumped in Life & Home
Goodbye Ladies!