What would you do ladies?

If your S/O tells you he doesn't feel anything in a romantic sense for you and doesn't know why, wants to salvage your relationship if possible, but thinks counseling is BS what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Frankly I don't feel romantic towards my DH right now either. That doesn't mean I don't still love him. As we age our bodies & hormones go thru changes, sometimes up/down. My issue is that we never get to spend alone time together & by the time he gets home from work I'm exhausted & not feeling romantical. Agree w/ the 2 before me, spend time together, talk, remember why you fell in love in the 1st place. Be honest about why you are having some issues, use "I feel" instead of "you" & honestly talk, not nit pick/criticize. Talk bout how to improve your relationship, not parenting or chores but the love between you.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:42 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• You go on dates, try to get away from the kids more. My DH and I managed to do it without counseling because I personally think that counseling is a bunch of BS
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Well... you look at your relationship and see what's different about you, about him, about your relationshipo and try to put some romance back in to it.
    If that doesn't work... then you let go after you've tried everything you know to try I guess before you end up hating each other.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:36 AM on Nov. 30, 2009