how do you get your kids to stop taking your clothes.

the youngest one lives with me but the oldest lives 45 mins away. between the two of them i never have the same clothes i had the week before. do i have to put a long on my closet or what????

got2bfroggy

Asked by got2bfroggy at 11:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I have 3 boys so I've never had to deal with that!! Even my ipod and camera are pink, they won't touch my things....good luck!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• girls are girls, by things that u like thhat they dont think is fashionable lol. Clothes are fascinating and if mom wears it and they can too theyll try too.
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I have two daughters (6 and 18) and I feel your pain. All I can say is hide the stuff you really like. My six year old takes all of my scarves to dress her dolls in and my eighteen year old takes everything but my pants and shoes, they won't fit her. If I want to wear makeup, which doesn't happen very often, I have to go buy some. It doesn't matter that I just bought some last month as it is most certainly gone. I finally learned to hid my makeup behind the vhs tapes and any clothing that I want to hang onto I put in an old suitcase in the back of my closet.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 12:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• no u teach them early on to respect your stuff and your space. if u havent taught them at 16 it aint happening.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2009