Umm anyone been to the ob/gyn at William Beaumont AMC?

I have a 2 yo daughter to which i gave birth to in KY. I am a high risk pregnancy and I am supposed to have an u/s by 8 wks and am almost 10wks. Thing is I have been told that my first appt is an orientation for my appts and such. Im scared that I will not get the prenatal care that me and my baby need. Can anyone help me?

angiebaby90

Asked by angiebaby90 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you don't classify it as high risk they do. if they feel you need an u/s right then they'll make it happen like they did with me. or you can go to the hospital er and they will probably get you one there.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I call it hell paso bc i hate it here. It is full of bad drivers and rude ppl. Where im from ppl are nice and respectful towards other ppl unlike here. And as for "u dont claim it high risk, they do" I have been diabetic for 18 yrs of 19 that i have been alive. If bc of my diabetes i was high risk two yrs ago, im going to be high risk now! I had no problems my first pregnancy but have thus far in this one so unless a miracle happens.....
    angiebaby90

Answer by angiebaby90 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2009