Still Scared

oky, so my brother scared my kid by saying that Santa Clause, Elmo, and Chuck E Cheese were gonna haunt him and kil him, or somthing like that. i made my brother say sorry, an i also cussed my brother out for that. i live with my older brothe bcause i am only 17, and my Son is still scared to death, wearever i go, he goes to holdong onto my leg. i am goingto school tomorrow andi dont know how thats gonna work if my son wont let go of me(he is sittig on my lap right now)

lindseylovesyou

Asked by lindseylovesyou at 11:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Show him the cartoons online and tell him storys that make then=m look like the goo guys
    \
    goodmama

Answer by goodmama at 12:00 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Oh dear! That is really mean and immature of your older brother! Personally, I am not a proponent of teaching kids about St. Clause because either way it's a lie and I don't like my kids to grow up to find out their mom lied to them. Maybe now's the time to let your kid know that there is not such thing, anyway, and he doesn't have to be afraid. He's probably to little to understand anyway, poor baby!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:01 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• 1st of all tell your brother he's an ass for purposefully setting out to traumatize your son. Tell him I wish I could kick him. Tell your son that these characters are really ppl dressed up to put a smile on kid's faces & they would never want to hurt anybody. Tell him they don't know where you guys live & can't find him. Explain to him that your brother likes to say things that aren't true to scare him & he shouldn't listen to your brother when he tells him stuff like that. Tell your son he should always come tell you when ppl say things that scare him so you guys can talk about it & you can tell him the truth.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:37 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• oh and i dont tell my kid about Santa Clause, im Jewish, its all his father wo celabrates it who tells him that
    lindseylovesyou

Answer by lindseylovesyou at 6:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2009