gaining alot of weight to me

im 6 weeks and 1 day preg with my 3 rd when i went in for an utrasound (due to bleeding) at 5 weeks the utrasound tech thought she saw twins well i go wed to find out for sure anyways to my ? i have gained almost 8 lbs in 3 weeks i havent been eating anything different or eating any differntly then before i was preg with my 1st 2 pregs i didnt gain weight till i was 6-7months and i only gained 10-15 lbs total could i be haveing twins thank you for your answers just for fun i want to know what you think no bashing please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it is a possiblility!, :) twins put more weight on bc of their weight alone (in the end) understand theres gonna be 2 therewhich is a bit more of a strain on the uterus as well, but carrying to is probably harder than a single, and it will put more strain on u as well. but ur not sure til weds so let us know something new then!! exciting news, and congratson the babe(s) lol hope u do great!
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Well, I am 10 weeks pregnant with twins and I have already gained like 10-15 pounds. With my first two pregnancies I didn't gain that much the entire time. You definitely put more weight on with twins because of the extra water, extra baby and extra appetite. LoL.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• thank you both for your answers i hate the waiting game lol i find out in 2 days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2009