Would it be a bad thing if...

I told my husband that I miss his old body, from when he was in the military and when he was actually fit?
This was only two years ago...I miss how he used to look! Mind you, I don't love him any less, but seriously...he never exercises anymore, and it's kind of ridiculous that I just had a baby six months ago, and I've lost all the baby weight PLUS 9lbs, and he's gained weight!
So how should I bring it up to him that he needs to lose weight? I'm sure he already knows, he keeps saying how he wants to get in shape again, but why the hell won't he do anything about it??? I need to motivate him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• if youre gonna keep working out id say something like remember how you said you want to get into shape well come be my work out buddy so i have someone there with me to keep me motivated or something like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2009