SERiOUSLY..ARE WE THAT CATTY?!

Basically i was jumping back and forth with a few chatrooms, as this is my THIRD day on here and so i didn't know that supposedly you can't mention anything about other rooms or groups or that makes you a gossip/drama queen blah blah blah and i kid you not, they basically told me in two diff rooms that "you HAVE to pick one room and stick to it because they all bash eachother..so just suck it up or pick one room and stay there."....SERIOUSLY, last i checked, we were all adults here and yet we're being THAT CATTY! i thought the point of CAFEMOM was to meet other moms you could chat with, exchange tips and horror stories with and simply have a good FUN AND RELAXING TIME! clearly this is not the case, so if this is truly the case, please tell me how to cancel my account, if it's NOT the case, please offer tips as to what groups or rooms for chats you recommend, as the groups i've joined dont really have chats ever...

Mavoreen

Asked by Mavoreen at 12:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I've been on for a bit & haven't had the same problem, maybe its the groups you belong to. I belong to a bunch of different groups & haven't heard of this issue. Stop by my page & check my groups out. I also have been looking for groups that talk alot, seems this is the best forem for ?'s if their general. If you have specific ?'s like breastfeeding look into the groups for that issue. Welcome & I hope you find nicer ppl to talk to.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Welcome to Cafemom.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Hey some ladies here are just stupid lol I'm here for the same reasons you are you have a friend here if you want to request me hon.
    goodmama

Answer by goodmama at 12:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• What's a chat room? I didn't even know we had such a thing. Guess my life is just too busy for that kind of stuff....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Some women are really REALLY catty it is just like the real world. Some groups fight with other groups and such too, it is not really a big deal it is just life
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 1:12 AM on Nov. 30, 2009