bra sizing

Next weekend I am going out bra shopping which i Love/hate lol. I have been mesured numerous times and still cant find a bra thats fits perfectly. I have bras that range in size from 32B, 34B and 34A. Still i feel like I cant get a perfect fit, any advice here and does anone else have a problem getting a properly fitting bra.

dandeecandi

Asked by dandeecandi at 12:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yes, but the best place to go is Victoria Secret and let them measure you. Of course, they are doing away with my most favorite line- Ipex.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:33 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• The only bra that ever fit me perfectly was when i went to victorias secret to get measured and they dont sell that type of bra anymore ( i cant even remember what it was called) but it was by far the best fitting bra i ever had. I really need to save money and get down there during a sale to get a new one.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• i also like vs. i have a hard time finding bras that fit and theirs do the trick. now if only they weren't so expensive...
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 2:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Okay, being a bigger girl - - I go to Lane Bryant, not only for proper sizing but their bras give you the extra lift and oompf that a girl wants and needs. After 3 kids - - they are not as out there as they once was - - but after putting on the Lane Bryant bras - - woo-hoo - - I feel great! = ]
    rebeccan3

Answer by rebeccan3 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Victoria Secrets are really great in measuring you but they also help you out in finding the right bra for you. I'm a 38d or 40 c depending on the bra. I have always have hard time finding a bra that would fit me right and was really comfortable but also last longer. I have had my bras from VS for about 5 months and they look as good as they did when I first buy them.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• You have to shop around.  Some bras fit better than others.  My personal favourite is a gel padded bra.  After you have been wearing it for a bit, your body heat warms up the gel and the bra moulds perfectly to your breast shape.  It cost me $50 but it was well worth it. 

I also find that bras from Walmart's George collection are also good fitting bras at a reasonable price (approx $20)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:33 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• it's the kind of bras you're lookin' for. if you want something comfy go for no wire or no padding.
    siren_sexy

Answer by siren_sexy at 12:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2009