acne

every since i had my son i have been having acne on my face. Any suggestions on what may help prevent this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Well, I've been having trouble with bad break outs around "that time", and I bought the proactive kit...it really seems to work. I use the mask more as a spot treatment for bad pimples. I put a dot on at night, and by morning they're flat and empty.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Some times is the food you are eating. Drink alot of water it's good for your skin. YOu have to try some products and stick to it.
    goodmama

Answer by goodmama at 12:51 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Definitely drink lots of water, eat fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Cut back on animal products.

Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:42 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• wash your face ever night.....
    its the only thing that actually works for me.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 4:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• wash your face, don't touch your face, keep your hands clean. and go tanning.
    siren_sexy

Answer by siren_sexy at 12:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• check out great products at www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com
    Basic skin care, anti-aging line and acne line - check them out. go to "shop online" and you can check out all the botanically based products that will actually provide results.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2009