need to vent!!!

I just found out my best friends baby is my baby daddy's kid!!! my son is only 4 months and her daughter is 2 months!!!! them triflin mf''s!! she was the main one telling me to leave him a lone b/c he was no good!!! he was being no good with her!!!! ugh!!!!! this is so freakin weird!!!! omg!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• She did you a favor you got two bad people out of your live at the same time. Put him on child support and hey you lost a bad friend who knows what else she would have done to you. Don't go back with him because you are always going to be unhappy.
    goodmama

Answer by goodmama at 12:55 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• sounds like a lot of drama with the other baby's mama (couldnt' resist).

I dont think she's your best friend...no friend would do that to you!
    They deserve each other!!!
    She prolly had already been with him to know he was no good... not for lack of practice tho. The jerk!
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• O i am gon beat her down when i see her...it wont solve a thing but i sure will feel better!!!...now i see y she got so distant during my pregnancy....triflin individuals!!!...yea they do deserve each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• She did you a favor, move on from that cheater & BF. He's doesn't love either of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Any guy who will screw one woman will screw any other woman. He is not interested in loyalty to one woman; he's only interested in his own pleasure and it doesn't matter to him where he gets it nor how many children result from it. That's why marriage and commitment are so very important, especially for the children who are involved. Casual sex is not the same thing as committed love in marriage. If you can learn this lesson from this experience, you will be a very wise woman. I think it is very possible that if you do learn from this, you might actually find a man of character who would like a wife and a family and who would be willing to make such a committment. The best test for such character is to say "no sex before marriage" and mean every word of it. You will weed out all the losers by that simple test. It works every time it's tried.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:16 AM on Nov. 30, 2009