Ideas please

Yes, I know it is immature and many will bash me for it. But this is hurting me badly. My childrens father left me for my best friend. I was crying so hard when I found out, and he called to just protect her and say that if I confront her, he will make my life even worse than he has. I never cheated or lied. I even supported him when he got laid off. I did all I could. Then, he keeps posting stuff online bragging about it and her, and hows hes cooking for her and her daughter, and such. I am so angry. I know I have to let it go, but it hurts too bad. I just want revenge.Nothing that is too serious that will get me in trouble, but I want revenge on him and her. What are some ideas. I'm being serious, I know many can not relate, but I really know they deserve it. They are tormenting me and humiliating me. Even posting stuff online like I'm homeless and ugly and lies. I need help. Ideas anyone? I'm so upset and hurt badly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Revenge is not a good idea. They'll get what's coming to them and that's not up to you. I would feel the same way though. Be the bigger person with more class than them. If you're friends on facebook and myspace, then delete them. They are just trying to get to you and it looks like they're winning. Hold your head high. You were a good wife and now it's time to move on and someday you will find a man that treats you with respect and dignity. Cut all ties. Big hugs!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I am so sorry you are going through this. The best retaliation I can think of is for you to hold your head up high and keep your dignity. You shouldn't do anything at all. I know your hurting right now. My ex husband cheated on me, several times. Though it wasn't with my best friend. I was miserable. He left me and our son, and moved in with her and her kids she was married too, but her husband found out about them and moved out and you know what? They are not together anymore. She lost her home in foreclosure, and my ex he always seems unhappy even though he has a new girlfriend now. I am remarried to someone who treats me far better than my ex did. Please just try and keep the faith. Karma has its own way. Good luck!
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 1:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• if that was my best friend who did that to me, id key her car, bash the windows in, put sugar in the gas tank (that will f*** it up bad) um lets see, id go have sex with her ex boyfriend, id hold her down n buzz her hair off . lol i dont kow ill pm you if i get more ideas
    foxyladyjoie

Answer by foxyladyjoie at 1:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• omg foxladyjoe those r some good ideas..i like the keying the car and putting sugar in the gas tank but b super careful
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Ladies I know it's mean to do revenge, but they really are tormenting me and I've had it. I've ignored it long enough and it's just so hurtful, They will not stop being cruel to me about it. I haven't done anything yet, but now I feel like I better defend myself. I'm so enraged. I helped this lady so much, babysitting from her. Finding her jobs when she needed, taking her to work...the list goes on and on. I like your ideas fox, I'm going to figure out how I can do it without getting caught,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• the best revenge is to show them you are happy even without them. ignore them. just pretend not to care and eventually you won't. time heals
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 2:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I am sorry but the revenge ideas are terrible. You will only be hurting your self. I cant believe this site would even allow you to post such ideas. They are very immature and someone could end up getting hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• This site also allows racists and such....this is the 'for fun' section and on this site, we can vent and such. It is not like we are scamming America or something. It's an open discussion. If you are not happy here, go to a different section. We can vent and share fun ideas. lol. Geez. I didn't say I wanted to hurt someone psychically, it is basic revenge when you know nothing about it. These people are tormenting me and doing rude stuff to me and yes I did ignore it for awhile but it's getting worse. I want to know how I can defend myself. This guy is the one tormenting me, I should be allowed to do something back. Stop bashing Anon 1:16.
    Every woman on here should be able to speak their mind and vent without constant bashing. I talk to ladies on here like I would a girl friend I was calling up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Put yourselves in her shoes lady. Stop knocking the woman, geez. We should be able to have a good laugh or share ideas,lol. That was wrong of both of them, I would send a lot of magazines with bill me laters to his work...lol. Just do something you can not go to jail for. lol. Girl, go spend an hour in waldenbooks getting those subscription cards, send like porno ones to his job, then if you know where she works, accidently key her car walking out or something....then be done with it. lol. they deserve it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Remember, success is the best revenge!!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on Nov. 30, 2009