So I just had to asked you guys this???

how many of you guys had broken up with your boyfriends or husbands and gotten back together and how long did it take you to get back together??? if you did...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband and I seperated for about 6 weeks. And a week another time. We both went to counseling together and seperate.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 2:46 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• my son's father and I... never got back together.. my motto is.. don't care for your kid, not worth our time.
    but my other ex's before I had my son... I got back with them after a month or so..
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 3:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• My ex husband and I were together 9 years only married for 3 of them. We divorced then got back together 5 months later. It only lasted another 6 months. Long enough for me to realize he really didnt intend to change as promised. I havent seen or talked to him in 8 years.
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 5:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2009