Ever use a fleet enema?

I'm 2mos pregnant and I haven't gone in 4 days, I think I'm going to try it, is it uncomfortable? I mean as far as intestinial cramping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have not but I don't imagine it's worse then not pooping.
    mamakenzi

Answer by mamakenzi at 2:59 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I had to use one when I was 9 months pregnant and it wasn't uncomfortable, it felt so much better after than it did before!

Answer by missanc at 8:11 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I dont think that you should rush to an enema when its only been 4 days! I didnt go from 7 to 13 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and my doc didnt have me try the enema til it had been almost 4 weeks (it didnt work)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I would do some oatmeal or bran or something first with a cup of coffee or some apple or prune juice AND make sure that you're drinking a lot of water. Then I'd move to a stool softener before an enema. They can be really uncomfortable.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 11:31 AM on Nov. 30, 2009