13 weeks pregnant and in need of advise please

im 13 weeks with my first ive had alot of pressure on my left side
but not my right. Since i only had insurance when i found out at 5 weeks and ill have my insurance back hopefully by next week i dont have a dr to ask this to
But everything ive looked up goes to ectopic pregnancy
i havent had any cramping or bleeding just feels like alot of pressure
Please advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you should go to the emergency room. If you want to get your doubts.
    goodmama

Answer by goodmama at 2:59 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• It is more then likely round ligament pain, totally normal things are just shifting and changing positions and it's uncomfortable. You need to bring it up at your first doctor's appointment. And if the pain or pressure increases or you begin to have any other symptoms you should go to the ER.
    mamakenzi

Answer by mamakenzi at 3:01 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• You haven't had a sonogram yet?  If you have its not ectopic.  If you have not, ectopic pregnancy is very dangerous and you need to go to the er.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I agree w/ mamakenzi probly just ligament pain, you'll start feeling all sorts of pains now. Dont' panic, try gently stretching to loosen the area, make sure you're drinking plenty of water.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Yes, I had this...when I was 5 month's though...it really hurts..and it even hurt when I would try to walk..I called my doc and she said that it was a ligament pain, becuase this was my first child...it was probably stretching...just try and sit down,drink water,enjoy being pregnant! :) you will probably miss it after you give birth! I did,anyway. If your pain gets unbearable.I would go to the hospital.
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 9:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• You would not have made it to 13 weeks if it were ectopic. Maybe give the nurse a call at the doctors office you used before and they can set your mind at ease.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2009