is it normal?

ok so i am pretty sure i am pregnant ive had a lot of symptoms, just waiting for a missed period (due in a few days) but lately i have noticed something... i go to the bathroom more than usual a lot more. but sometimes when i go its almost like im not making it there fast enough, and i start to pee before im on the toilet. just wondering if this is normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You might have a uti check with your GYN and you could also be prego. Good Luck and if you are congrats!!!
    goodmama

Answer by goodmama at 2:56 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• If you haven't missed a period yet then you wouldn't be far enough along for the baby to press on your bladder, I would go see my regular doctor.
    mamakenzi

Answer by mamakenzi at 2:58 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• That happened to me after I gave birth.. a week later I had a bladder infection ;[ the hospital said the cause of this was the catheder how ever you spell it.. I recieved that for being able to pee while I'm on the epidural because my legs were numb and there was no way I was going to be able to walk to the bathroom.. I was pissed when I found that out
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 3:00 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Sounds more like a UTI.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 7:16 AM on Nov. 30, 2009