how do i get rid of a stomach ache while im constipated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your stomach is aching because you are constipated, take a laxative and potty and your tummy will stop hurting.
    mamakenzi

Answer by mamakenzi at 3:02 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Drink lots of water.
    goodmama

Answer by goodmama at 3:04 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• wow This is pretty funny because I'm in the same boat. I had that enema post. I'm 2mos pregnant and was very constipated. I sent my DH to a 24 hour cvs to get me a fleet enema. Well its not so bad, the tip is prelubricated and it was painless. About 3 min. later and everything came out. Feel like a million bucks right now:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Oh and just want to add I also just started taking citricel as a proactive strike against constipation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Try using a stool softener, started taking 1 w/ prenatals @ 12 weeks. No constipation or hemmeroids!!! Take it every day
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:17 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I eat 2 prunes every night right before bed and lots of water with benifiber 3 times a day and it works like a charm! This way you are not taking any medication which I thank it a lot better for the baby :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Good question. Have the same problem. Helps eating lots of fruit.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 6:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2010