I am starting a business (primerica) but really have no friends or family to contact. Any ideas how I would get any leads?

If anyone out there has been w/this company I would really like to hear your stories. Thanx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• You need to reach out to everyone that you come in contact with. Always have business cards / handbills with you. If you do not currently belong to any networking groups, now is the time to join some. You should also look for lead-sharing groups in your area.

Good luck, and make sure that this is the right business for you...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• There is a good rule of thumb... If you come with in three feet of someone, make sure they have your information! I know I had that issue when I started my business too. But with lots of local, consistent advertising, I have built a great business...

Check out www.FreedomAtHomeWomen.com for some great tips, tricks and training! And check out my group Working at Home - Changing lives here on cafemom. There is some great info there as well...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Advertise anywhere and everywhere you can - craigslist, newspapers, etc. I was going to start with them, but couldn't get through everything. GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• advertise and you can even buy leads for real cheap through natashaleads they are done by specifics and stuff.. but tell your friends on CF and then they can stread the word.. email me about your biz..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Sounds Like WLG That helped bring down the housing industry or put another way a MLM, Judge for yourself. I did go to their meetings, but I do not like to deceive people.  That is why they want you to go after family and friends.  Just google it and check the BBB

Anonymous

• BLOG!!! Every field has some sort of networking website. Find yours. Then create an account and Blog!! I am so easily found on google search engines thanks to my blogging and I don't pay a dime!! Then blog sincerely about topics you care about and people will contact with you. Stay away from any type of ego marketing though!! Good luck!!!
    businmessmom

Answer by businmessmom at 2:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2009