burning after sex? TMI

me and hubby had sex tonight and i just couldn't get comfortable or into it (had a baby 3 months ago) so we stopped. i went pee and it burned pretty bad- now i know that area is supposed to be sensitive after you have your little one but should it be this sensitive? it's never done this before- could it possibly be an infection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Health

• Most likely it is an infection. That happens to me when I get a UTI.
    Drin lots of water and maybe some cranberry juice. If it doesnt get better in a couple days call your dr you may need an antibiotic.
    Also (not saying that he doesnt bathe) Keep in mind that if he is "dirty" down there you will get more infections. Make sure he is clean when yall have sex.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• If you are breast feeding, you may be very dry. That happened to me, and sex was awful for me for a long time. It hurt, even with lubricants. The irritation could have caused the burning, also. If it continues, see your dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Yes, it could be a UTI,infection,or..I hate to say it but an STD..I would make a doc appt..asap
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 9:15 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I don't know if you used any lube or not. But when we use any of the warming or other lubes I burn like that too. Have to use just plain.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• It could be many things. I'd try lube next time but if it continues I'd see the doctor

Answer by admckenzie at 1:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2009