When do girls outgrow the Disney Princesses?

My DH went to the Disney store & bought my soon to be 4 year old a ton of stuff including robe & luggage case. I am scared she won't get full use out of the stuff if she outgrows it. When do they outgrow it? She seems to still love them!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• She's only 4, you have a while before she will outgrow them. My daughter is 10, and still likes the disney princess at times
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:36 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I never did! I still love the princesses! Of course I have always been more of a fan of the villains than the princesses... But the point is that she may not grow out of them for a LONG time. Every girl wants to be a princess. What do you think prom is all about? And that's YEARS away yet. At 4 she still has a few years before I would worry about her "growing out" of stuff like that...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• My neice was still into Disney Princess until just before her 10th birthday. You have a minimum of 3 years before she gets any where near close to out growing the Princess stuff.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:41 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• My dd started showing a love for the Princesses by teh time she was 3... she is almost 6 and still loves them.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 10:07 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• every kid is different... my dd thinks it is baby stuff (like EVERYTHING else right now)- she is 8 going on 18... i wouldn't be concerned at all, about a 4 year old outgrowing anything, any time soon...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• As long as she is still showing an interest in them you are fine. I think some girls are in their teens and still have a favorite.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2009