Is there anyone who knows if there is a excersise that wil make my hips or thighs wider??

I am a skinny girl,with a fast metabolism..I hate it! so is there anyone that knows of a REALLY fattening food that I can gain weight off of?? so I can get more of a body??? POSITIVE ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Health

• My dd was very skinny and the dr put her on milk shakes 3 times a day in addition to eating regular meals. That did the trick for her

Answer by admckenzie at 1:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Sure. Here is my advice: Get up, get a large breakfast and sit on your butt and watch TV. Next, go out to McDonalds and pick up a Happy Meal Value Meal and eat it all... don't forget your large soda. Next, you'll get hungry from all that driving, so stop and pick up a large chocolate shake from DQ. Drink all that. Then, come home and plunk your butt back on the sofa and eat some cookies and candy bars. Now, get up, get back in your car and head to Kentucky Fried Chicken for your dinner, don't forget mashed potatoes and gravy. Eat all that and drive around some more. Before you go to bed, stop at your local convenience store and buy a large fountain soda and some snacks. Go home, lay in your bed and turn on the TV and eat the stuff you just bought at the convenience store. Do this daily for about a month or so and VIOLA.... You, too, are fat!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• If you want to gain weight, do it the healthy way - not by eating the fattiest foods you can find! Healthy high-fat foods - avocado, peanut butter, olive oil, whole wheat/whole grain pasta (not so much fatty as bulking), etc. Too many unhealthy fats will just harm other stuff like your heart, your cholesterol, things you want to keep healthy. Drink things like Ensure on top of all your regular meals and snacks. A good idea would be to talk to a nutritionist about what you're looking for so at least you have some help doing it the right way instead of porking out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Google foods high in protein and start eating things from the list. You will gain more muscle mass than fat, which is good!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Talk to a proffessional. If you try to stuff yourself with junk, it might not go to the areas intended. A nutritionist is a good idea for thoughts on the process.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• sure! donuts and snack cakes worked for me!!!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Thank you for all your answers you guys! TO: Anon 1.....you need to stop being so jealous...it shows.
    Anonymous

• There is no way to "target gain" just as there is no way to "target lose" There are ways to gain weight, but it may all go to your stomach instead of your butt and thighs. If there were a way to target where you wanted your weight to go, we'd all look like Barbie!

Answer by missanc at 3:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I stand by twinkies! rofl -- I had a super skinny friend in HS that could eat a whole cow and lose weight; and I used to tease her that I was going to tie her to a chair and force feed her twinkies...I think it would work! ;-)
    Anonymous

• My husband’s family is 90% high metabolism, and although it's there for a long period of their life it won't be there forever if you aren't eating healthy and excursing, by mid-40's it'll start fading a little.

Best option is to eat healthy, keep a regular sedentary exercise and if you want wider hips you can always push out some babies (it's funny but true, no matter how skinny you are your hips will spread and never go back). I did not gain any weight after my babies, but my hip bones are wider due to them.

I can understand the wanting more in some area's thing, but we're all built differently and even I have come to terms with the fact that some things will either happen at their own time or not at all. Maybe you're not meant for a wider southern area; my husband and three of my children are built like this and I tell them all the time we don't choose our bodies, just should respect and be grateful for what we have.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 5:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2009