do you express yourself through your christmas tree?

i know lots of people who have football trees or character trees...or just decorate in their fav color. I'm letting my son do his own tree this year. I usually do our family tree in decorations that i've collected over the years and that were given to me..and i like to buy atleast one new one every year too. Its usually pretty bright and out there. What do you do?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Holidays

• Yep lol. I inally have a gorgeous black Christmas tree, with those built in lights. It's absolutely gorgeous.
    I have lots of handmade decorations on it, some made by me, some by friends.
    Mostly, it's blue/siver/green, but there are so many colours on it. I think it's wonderful.

I knit some decorations, my MIL crochets some, and a few other friends do too and we share them all.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 11:22 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• If it were up to me, my tree would be all "matchy-matchy", Martha Stewart, dont touch my tree, kind of tree. lol My husband likes to hang EVERYthing on it. I let it go. Let. It. Go.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2009