What is your fav brand at Nordstroms?

TummyPrincess

Asked by TummyPrincess at 11:17 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I just buy my Mac makeup there, Thanks. Otherwise, I shop everywhere and anywhere!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Fav? Do you mean favorite?

This may win the award for the dumbest question ever! Are you bragging about the fact that you can afford to waste money at Nordstom? You can get the same brands for so much less at Loehmann’s.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Last time I walked into a Nordstom's my friends were stealing from them-yes they got caught *this was like 20 years ago...
    I can't afford any stores higher than Wal-Mart or Target....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• MAC-Yes I love me some MAC but my sister wears Mary Kay and I'm thinking of trying their foundation. My skin gets pretty dry. Did you get any of their limited items.

Brag-if its such a dumb question why did your dumb ass take the time to reply. No I'm not bragging, I'm asking a question. Would you have been more satisfied with me asking "What is your favorite designer at Walmart?" Well I can't relate because I don't shop at Walmart. Their isn't even a Walmart in my city. What store did you post? You must live in the country because I've never herd of that store. Should I ask what you income is? I didn't think so; so don't try to be all in my business like that. So basically you can't answer the question, so keep it moving to the next question.
    TummyPrincess

Answer by TummyPrincess at 11:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• www.loehmanns.com

Do you kiss your children with that potty mouth?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• So you think that your mouth is so clean by calling me dumb for asking MY question and trying to belittle me by correcting MY grammar? Really? You think that's ok? Please, you need to crawl back under the rock from where you came from and get out of my question post. You must of have not graduated from high-school nor college because you sure can't answer a simple question. I feel sorry for your children because you sound to dumb to teach them anything. I also feel sorry for your husband, you sound like a nagging wife. Go clean something!
    TummyPrincess

Answer by TummyPrincess at 11:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• free people brand.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I shopped at Nordstroms and the cashier was so dumb that she forgot to give me 2 dollars worth of change because she liked my friend's fugly Todd's Bag. I got so pissed I threw out the todd's bag and called Nordstroms and told them how snobby and stupid their cashier was. The store is so sparse when it comes to clothes. So empty. They Juicy clothes were all 2 x or x large. I did find a nine pair of stretch pants. The sexiest ever. But as far as other clothing. Just old looking and boring.......The shoes are much better.I just order online and avoid the bs....
    Anonymous

• we don't have nordstroms here..but we do have ulta. i'm a jane iredale fan(i usually by online or from my facial lady), don't know if they sell it at nordstrom.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• sephoria
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 4:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2009