What should I do

The other day I was sitting on the couch and my daughter was next to me and I was getting up and my four year old daughter said "fatty fatty mom your big". I wanted to just cry so my question is what should I say to her what should I do. please ever time she calls me fat I just want to cry so please I need the help thank you

sexykitty697

Asked by sexykitty697 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Tell her it makes you sad that she say hurtful things like that and ask her to not do it again. It's best to teach her now before she hurts the feelings of other people as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Well, first of all I would seriously re-evaluate the manners of my children. You obviously have skipped over some important lessons in parenting, if your children feel the freedom to make fun of you. That's just sad. I would be beating their little asses and teaching them respect. Sorry...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• What should you do as far as your weight or your daughter?

My daughter did this to me and I said I know mommy needs to do some exercise thinking that would give me an incetive but no it didn't work so I had to have alittle talk with her about making fun of people but that she can let me know all she wants with me maybe one day I will get off my butt. And there are days she does "Mommy let's do some exercise" she's 6 yrs. old.

My son 8yrs. of age use to grab my belly and jiggle it until I told him to stop...lol but it is really up to us to make that change and for our kids as well. So don't take it personal when she does this tell yourself hey you did this to yourself and I am going to do something about it we just don't know when :( It is soooo hard. I know. GL
    Anonymous