getting my kids to sleep all night in there bed please help

i have a 16 month old and my other daughter will be 3 in jan and im 6 weeks preg with my 3rd im trying to get them to sleep by themself in there own bed they have a reg bedtime which is 8 pm they go to bed and are fine but then anywhere form 12-3 am they wake up and want to get in bed with me i have tried letting them cry themselfs back to sleep and they will do that most of the time but then they jsut get up every hr after that what can i do i need to get sleep this preg. has made me so tired and i wan tthem to be in there own beds by the time this baby gets here..... (also i even put the girls in there own room to see if that would help)

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i have been having trouble with this one too, i have been using the cry it out method. they're old enough to sleep on their own at this point, mine is three and i don't feel bad about the crying bc it's the whining not the OMG i'm sooo upset crying. moms know what i mean. hopefully it works out for me. good luck to you
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• thank you ya my 3 yr old just crys alittle but my youngest screams like someone is killing her
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• My 17 mo still uses her crib. We also use CIO when she doesn't want to go to bed. It is mostly whining and not crying. I wish you luck and they are old enough to sleep on their own. Just keep at it and they will be using their own beds by the time the new one gets here.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• thank you so much
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2009