If you have a saturn/gmac car................PLEASE ANWER

Have you been late or had your car repoed? How behind can you get before they reposes? sorry I know that is not spelled right..........just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I was late 3 payments and they came in the dark of night and took it! I thought it had been stolen. When i called the police they informed me it had been taken back. Horrible feeling, and cost 3 times as much to get it back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• ummmm it all depends on the car dealer. not the car.
    Anonymous

• 2 payments is all it took for them to get mine. so i got a used car instead...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I depends on the LOAN company or BANk, it doesn't matter who made the car or sold it to you, it is who you owe the money to. If you are having difficulty making the payments, CALL the company and discuss it with them, Most are more than willing to work with you. It is when you don't call them that they have an issue.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2009