I want my son to grow in american way?

Am 20yrs old and am from Dominican Republic I love my country but I don't love the way for them to teach kids while they grow up in my country kids go wild running around not like normal kids am saying wilddddddd and I want my baby to be american way very calm yes he could play but in a normal way not going crazy like they usually do in my country

Yes is funny but I want my baby to be calm and sweet I need some advice how can I make my baby to be a calm gentle baby and play like a normal kid...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sometimes, kids are wild and crazy here too. good luck. whats your question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Stand your ground. Kids will try you patience over and over and over. If they do something that you think is wrong then let them know that and stick with it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• children learn from their parents and their environment. it is your job to reinforce good behavior and manners, and to keep your children away from children and people who do not embody the principals you want for your child.

children attending private preschools, more often than not have parents who want the same things for their children as you do yours. surround yourself with like minded people in your neighborhood, and make sure you are always fair and consistent. nip bad behavior quickly with repercussions such as loss of favorite toys, privileges, time outs/groundings (not being able to go anywhere or do anything fun for a few days a week or more--depending on the infraction),
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• mi mama era de la rep. dominican y una bofeta era sufficiente para nosotros. y la mirada que ella tenia me daba miedo, lol. solamente tuve una pela quando yo tenia 7 anos, y mas nunca hice lo que yo hice. asi que yo estoy creando a los hijos mio, y ellos son bien calmados. se portan muy bien. yo naci aqui pero aprendi de mi mama. ella eras la mejor mama del mundo.
    Anonymous

• children attending private preschools, more often than not have parents who want the same things for their children as you do yours.

Are you kidding me? so not true. most people that put their kids in private school is because they want the status. I live in a wealthy neighborhood where most of the kids are in private school despite the fact that the school district here was rated one of the top 20 best districts in the country. your average home here is $950,000 because of the school district. we moved to this town because of the schools. My neighbor told me that " i would never put "John" in public school, ugh, why dont you put your daughter in the private school, its very prestigious."
    My kids are calm children, the way dad and I were as children and we all went to public school.
    Anonymous