stalker?

what would you do if you thought some phsyco was stalking or tracking you.ive already called the police and they didnt do anything...they said take pictures...need suggestions badly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just make sure your doors are locked and keep windows shut.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I wouldn't go out to desolate places. Make sure everywhere you go is in public. Legally the cops can't do anything until the have proof. Its really hard to charge someone with stalking. If you work at night I would get a guy co-worker to walk me to my car. Try to change up your routine a little or change roads driving home. That kind of stuff.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Set up a motion sensor camera somewhere around your home, maybe aimed at your car. I had a stalker several years ago who slashed my tires, my convertable top, and vandalized my apt. He also made harrassing phone calls. Save any voicemails and emails from the person and create a detailed journal of all encounters. Make police reports each time even though the police can't do anything. At least that way, it will be documented.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• ya one night i do work late we do have a motion detector on our cars but one night i did think the person was watching me.my dh said wake me upwhen i got home but i just made alot of noise so my dog would bark .and i do think this person knows my comings and goings...when i work...ect...i was rapped when i was 22 and the police did think that who ever did it was stalking and tracking my moves before it happened.so it kind of makes me real nervous now...
    Anonymous

• Kenzie07 and Armywife have great ideas. If you do see them, take pictures with a camera phone. Mark down where you saw them, what time, what day, etc. Keep track of this stuff as evidence.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2009