think i might gone to far god!

well my baby wasnt moving so much im 28 weeks pregnant so last night i had an idea i went to the fridge an i found a 64 ounce of banna apple juice so i decided lets see if i could get him moving so i drank all 64 ounces of it an trust me i was not feeling good after took the baby about 1 hour or so for it all to hit him an finally it did problem is he wouldnt stop moving at all so i got no sleep!! an now today he is still moving allot around did i over do it or just woke him up ???? lol i never wanna see anything apple or banana again any advise ladies!!>?

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just wait it out. When you go to the obgyn and they hook you up to the machine to test everything. Thats when you should drink juice. They want that baby to move.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• thats a lot of sugar, smart move! lol sometimes baby will sleep all day, mine does. next time, just let the baby sleep.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't have thought that juice could make a baby move. I don't think he's moving from the juice. Why did you drink so much? Advice is: don't do that again!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• wayyy too much sugar, you could have gone into a suger shock seriously and its really not good for the baby.
    Anonymous

• "sugar"
    Anonymous

• i drank so much because i noticed he was not moving all day so i decided everytime i go to laybor an delivery they hook me up an get me drinkn apple juice he moves so instead of waisting there time i did it on my own but one cup doesnt get him moving so i was like let me drink til he starts to move but lol like 20 minutes later an 64 ounces of jucey juice apple banana disapeared lol and then later he started moving and going but now he wont stop an i got no sleep lol so thats why i did it because i am a worry wart an every little thing i worry about so i didnt know if it is normal or not too move this much after all of that but trust me im never gonna due it again it made me so sick
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Well I just have to say... Pregnancy is not an illness and when you worry about every little thing, your mind can make things go wrong. Just relax... your body was designed for a baby.
    Anonymous

• That really is an awful lot of sugar. Usually the doctor would tell you to drink a tall glass of cold water and lay on your left side for an hour and keep track of how many times your baby moves. I had a scare with mine, and that's what they told me to do. It's totally normal for a baby to change sleeping habits, especially where you are in your pregnancy.
    mrs.anderson24

Answer by mrs.anderson24 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• He has a sugar high probably and is just working off all of those calories you just pumped into him. Just wait it out, he'll settle down. Eat healthy meals, and drink water to help push the sugar out of his system.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:19 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• OMG, that's child abuse even before the baby is born. I'd hate to see what kind of mother u will make once it's here. Why would u do something that could harm a little baby like that?
    Anonymous