What's your take on this whole Tiger Woods thing???

I hate that current events is with the same catagory as politics lol. I'm certain that unless you don't listen to the radio or watch television, you've heard about Tiger Wood's car accident. If you haven't, long story short, while backing out of his driveway, he hit a fire hydrant and then ran into a tree. (I believe that was the order of how it happened, look it up just in case lol) He tested negative for alcohol and drugs, but the authorities are still harassing him and "investigating" the incident. They are asking him personal questions, such as if he were fighting with his wife beforehand, and things of that nature. I feel that it's none of their business and completely irrelevant to the accident. I also feel that it's a waste of tax dollars for these people to get paid to act like the paparrazi when there are muderers, robbers, rapists, and real people to be concerned about out there. What's your opinion on this?

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 12:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• whos tiger woods?
    Anonymous

• He should just pay for the damn hydrant and the story should end. He didn't kill anyone so therefor the cops have no reason to even care why he did it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Well he hasn't talk to the cops yet. When in an accident that is what you are supposed to do, give a report.

Anonymous

• I like my ol man's take, he says
    Tiger's wife was chasing him down the driveway with the golfclub and broke out the back window to kick his ass some more. Not save him.
    But then again, he lives with me, and his experience with women is limited.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I don't know what happened, I mean, it is kind of suspect that he zoomed out of his driveway at 2:30 in the morning and slammed into a fire hydrant and tree....but because he wasn't drunk or on drugs, I really don't think anything more needs to be said about it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• It's a private affiar. He provided what was required by Florida Law. Anything thereafter is voluntary.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I think cops may have to get his 'frame of mind' for the police report, which then goes to the insurance report, to see what is covered, who should pay etc, especially if he damaged city property. I don't know the facts, but I'm just assuming this would be normal for anybody in an accident.

Sadly, I think they are pushing it because he IS a celebrity and they want more publicity from it. Everyone should leave him alone, it is not a big deal.

BTW - why should he have to pay for the damages if insurance would cover it? just because he's wealthy doesn't mean he SHOULD - that is what insurance is for. Same goes for 'average' people.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 12:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• When my husband hit a fire hydrant and a tree he was not injured and I did not break out a window with a golf club. My husband answered questions immediately and did not delay so he could get a story straight. Tiger should answer questions and get this over with. If this is simply an accident he has nothing to hide and should be done with it. The fact he is prolonging it is very odd.
    Anonymous

• As long as he is fine and did not kill anyone who acres he can afford to pay the bill I'm sure as far as his wife chacing him with a club if she did ooh well come on now ladies can we all honestly say we have never had a heated argument with a man or got physical I can say in my younger days my ex had to replace a window or two lol I say worry about what is going on in your house

Anonymous

• Tiger Woods has said it was an accident and it was his fault. Nothing more needs to be said. I'm sure he is adequately insured, so let's just let it be. Whether or not he was fighting with his wife is none of anyone's business.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2009