A HAUNTING ;;;

my daughter and her SO live in a real old house in east boston..she called me up this morning telling me that they thought the house was haunted.the house wasfrom about 1890...anyway she thinks its a little boy who is nice.he follows them around especially her SO....well her SO was going to be a priest and went to one yr of the monestary,and is scared to death.i said the ghost was harmless and try to communicate.any more advice???

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I wouldn't tempt the little ghost. It maybe a elemental... or it could be something FAR more threatening. She needs to do some research.. If you start egging them on, and asking them questions you are opening more gates that may not want to be opened.. You need to be VERY careful when dealing with these things. It's a very touchy subject.
    Anonymous

• good to know thanks...
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• your welcome.
    Anonymous

• They should tell him it is time to go and say a prayer for him.

Or if he is nice than learn to live with him, as long as he is nice.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• He could be a lost soul. I would do some research at the libary to find the history of this old house. They should have records from this old home in the town. Study everything on the home as who lived there ect. Have they seen this little boy? I would advise caution as to leave this sprit alone. There are doors and windows with ghost and most of the time smaller things start to happen or just continue to stay normal. I would have the house blessed by a priest and maybe the soul will leave the home. Just do some research to understand the history of the home. How long have they lived there? I would love to know more.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Leave the child alone. Pray for him and tell him to go home and that you have come to inhabit that house in peace.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 1:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• my daughters SO has seen him...they have been living there for about a yr...i told my dd to go to city hall and find out about the house. where it is in boston it may be hard i told her to look on the internet.she says he mostly stays in her so office where there are toys.he also comes into the kitchen. she said her SO saw him in the bedroom when he was playing with the Wii...i would love to go over and do some investigating but every time i go over i end up at logan air port....this is sort of a bad part of boston so really any thing could have happened to this child....it was all italian (mafia)at one time but now it is spanish....her SO is spanish and very religious...
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Try calling the city hall for the old records or how you can look up the information. They should be able to help. I think the little guy is happy there so, I really would just let things be. If things start acting my strange than have the house blessed. Your right about finding words in enghish to help you. LOL.. than spanish. thanks for sharing with me.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• sorry for my type O there with the word english. LOL...
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 2:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• it's good that he isnt a harmful ghost, but like others have said, pray for the ghost or do a seance and tell him to go to the light!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2009