What is the most dishonest thing you've done in the last week?

Mine would be...

I bought a set of bottles from walmart the other day. When I got home I used them and found that they made my sons colic worse. I washed them really good and returned them the next day so I could get a different brand :). I told the cashier that I bought them for a baby shower and they weren't the right kind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm guilty of exceeding the speed limit. guess i'm a goody two shoes! lol
    Anonymous

• I am on CafeMom right now when I should be working!!!
    Anonymous

• I went to buy parsley and only punched in one bunch instead of the four bunches I had in the bag..
    Then the person in charge of the self checkout was not around so I also did not pay for the case of coke I had in the shopping cart.
    She should have been at the self checkouts instead of gabbing to another cashier.
    You asked, I answered. If it's not what people want to hear, at least my dishonesty is out there..
    Anonymous

• My dh received his $100 rebate card from Verizon Wireless and I hid it hoping I could use it to buy Christmas gifts online, but now he's saying that if it doesn't come in the mail today he's going to call them to have it reissued. Serves me right for stealing from my own dh. :(
    Anonymous