Best Bleach?

for facial hair?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• There are some good ones, but have you tried waxing instead? Sally Hansen makes a good one, but if you wax it will lessen the amount that grows back over time, plus all the hair is gone, and even with bleach you can still see the hair!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Most of my hair is blondish anyway but there are a couple that are darker. I just want them all to blend in. I don't want to wax because stubble is not attractive on the face. I can handle the eyebrows but not the chin.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Honey, you don't really get stubble with waxing. You can also use an epi-lady. They work really well.
    Anonymous

• Anon. so you are telling me that when it starts to grow back, it isn't stubbly? that's no different than shaving except you pull it out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I use nair and it works great
    Babe587

Answer by Babe587 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2009