What is his deal?

I posted yesterday about my husband threatening to remove me from his bank account if I didn't give his mom the password for online banking since she takes care of his finances and he won't allow me to. Well we didn't talk at all after that heated conversation and he's staying with his mom right now (go figure) but anyway he texts me this morning "Morning baby" as if none of that ever happened yesterday. WTF? I didn't answer because I'm really pissed that he trusts his mom with our money more than me and I don't plan to talk to him until he agrees to take her off for good. But why the sudden niceness again? Is he bipolar or just stupid? Jeez you think you know a guy...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Close that account today. Open a new one, Give him an ultimatum, get your ass home or send your mom to pick up your clothes. If he isn't going to grow and be a man, send him back to his mommy so she can finish raising him, You tough you married a man not a child.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 1:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• It sounds like he's married to his mom and not you.
    Anonymous

• I think mom has her teeth in him. Tell him it's time to cut that apron string and to grow up. You two are adults and can pay your own bills without mommy dearest. Tell him to get his ass home and to work things out. Close out that account and get one with you and him ONLY on the account. (NO MOMMY on the new account)

Answer by admckenzie at 1:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2009