Is there an over the counter medication for pink eye?

Shyma

Asked by Shyma at 1:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Health

• Similisan. You may have to ask for it, I think it comes in a white bottle with a pink label. It works!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Thanks so much for not bashing. I made a great thanksgiving dinner. I cooked for three days and my sis in law asked if I could babysit her son while she was here with us eating thanksgiving dinner. She packed no clothes, no nothing. I had to bathe him and dress him and everything else.When she came for him the next morning she informed me that he had just gotten over pink eye 3 days before. Why would she bring him to my house knowing I have 4 small children? Well 2 days later I noticed my eye was puffy and red. The next day my 2 year olds was as well. I babysit other children right now and can't afford to be sick with Christmas comming up. I am so upset right now!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• We always just rubbed (real) gold on the area. It worked for us.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• As far as I know, the only one is a homeopathic remedy made by Similisan: http://www.similasanusa.com/ I buy it at an apothacary, but I have seen it at Target.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2009