Any Mary Kay consultants?

I am thinking of becoming a consultant. Any advice? Are you making an income? Who do you sell too? I don't want to hit up all my friends and family because I don't want them running everytime I they see me. LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I dont sell it, but my mother in law does. She sells to family and friends and makes good money with it. If you dont want your family to run when they see you then dont bug them. Ask them once if they are interested and if they arent then dont bug them. But if one of then has something wrong like a pimple or something that wont go away or really dry hands offer a mary kay product and tell them the success stories behind it. I know I have dry hands and use satin hands and I LOVE IT!!! but good luck with what you decide!
    Anonymous

• My cousin and her mom do. She would be happy to answer any questions for you, I will send you her email if you send me a messege
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I don't sell it because I live in a smaller town....so I found something that I could do without worrying about competing with 20 other reps....

http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

If you have any questions...let me know. I do like Mary Kay products...but just wanted to be able to make good money
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I am a Mary Kay Consultant. The best advice wear the product. Your face will be your biggest advertisement. Yes I make a good income. I decide how much I want to earn and plan my work around my family to achieve just that. Family & friends will support you a good way. I wish you much success. You are welcome to pm if you have any questions.
    www.marykay.com/pstatewright1
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 12:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2009