I am so stressed out!!!!!

My son is 15 months old my daughter is4 and im going crazy!!! I dont really no anyone with kids and i feel like commiting muself to a hospital. My husband does not help around the house everyone throws things everywhere, i feel like i have the weight of the worl don my shoulders :( I dont have anyone to have cofee with or talk to, so im stuck at home bymyself everyday all day with my kids. How can i get out of this deppression and build a good life, when i fell so alone????

Pitbullover

Asked by Pitbullover at 2:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• Know that it gets better as children grow up. Your husband will never grow up unless you teach him that he is a dad now and he needs to help in addition to work, so tell him the way you feel and how much you really need his support.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 2:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• oh girlfriend...i feel the exact same way. i really do. i committed myself in a hospital twice after pregnancy and it did help. i'm still struggling to find the right medicine to help me deal with everyday life, but just trying to stay optimistic any way i can. things will get better. sounds like you may need a good psychiatrist. try your community mental health center. if no insurance, they can work with you on a sliding scale depending on your income. good luck gal.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I totally agree with the first poster. Another thing that might help is to search for a group of moms here on cm in your local area. I am in one and we used to have play dates and mom's night out. My kids are older and it still helps to just get out.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Try and get into college. Even if it's part time. It will get you out of the house, you will have adult interaction, and feel better about yourself.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2009