Left over turkey?

OK, I still have left over turkey from Thursday. Toss it or can I serve it one more day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Make some homemade pot pies. Use up all the extras today and then you can freeze the pot pies and eat them later.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• if you have a big enoough pan, its great for homemade soup. Just put the whole turkey in the pan and slow cook it all day. Pieces will fall off and then take the bones and crap out, and add what you like. MMmmMmmMM, now im hungry :D
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Turkey pot pie
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Ha ha... sorry I just reread the question. Yes I think it is safe to serve one more day, but not after today. If you have a lot left over, you can freeze it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Turkey Tetrazzini! = ] mmmmmmmmm, so good
    rebeccan3

Answer by rebeccan3 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Phht, you can eat it for a couple more days - we eat leftovers for up to a week and have never gotten sick - as long as it's stored properly it's good! You can always put it in freezer bags or freezer containers and freeze it for later, too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 1, 2009