im kinda scared and really worried please help

Hello

i got my period nov 2 and my periods are 27 days apart so i should have got it on the 28th and i didnt on the 29th i tested positive. But im worried cause i have had one miscarriage already. Then i had my DS hes 3 and now im pregnant again which is what i want but i have cramping( that comes and goes no bleeding so thats good) but the only other things are really sometimes my boobs hurt and im dizzy and tired but no sickness and im scared that means it didnt really take has anyone ever had this and the baby was fine? any info would help i just really want to have another baby and so im trying to not freak out but im worried that something is wrong.

oh and im going to the doctor when my husband gets home (he military) but then i have to wait 10 days for my ins to send me to an ob so anything to help keep me calm till i can see the ob.

also with my son i got put on bed rest at 8 weeks and went in to early labor twice

EdensJezebelle

Asked by EdensJezebelle at 2:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• don't stress, that is the #1 thing. Every pregnancy is different, I also have a history of miscarriage, and the only thing you can do is relax and don't stress. Don't worry about the symptoms either, they differ from pregnancy to pregnancy, so they are definatly not a good source to rely on. Eat healthy and don't stress.
    I had a lot of bleeding with this (my 5th pregnancy) and so far the baby is okay, good heart beat, and ultrasound. So that would make this my 3rd baby.
    Good Luck!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• With my first I knew immediately. With my second I was convinced that "it didn't work" and was surprised when my period didn't come. By the time I had my third morning sickness wasn't really a problem. Worrying is a waste of emotion. It doesn't fix anything unless it motivates you to take better care of yourself. And my guess is you are already taking good care of yourself. So do your babies a favor and relax. Enjoy your son, and rest up for your bun in the oven.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 3:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• sorry about your past miscarriage :( with my pregnancy now (i'm 10 weeks) i wasn't nauseous until about 6 weeks and i've read that that's pretty normal. with my first pregnancy, i had sore boobs and faintness but never really had nausea. also with the pregnancy i had very mild cramping early on. i have known of women who have cramping and even bleeding and then all is fine. i know it's so hard not to worry in the beginning but i do think everything is fine =) good luck!!!!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Every pregnancy is different. I was nauseous with both of mine for nearly the whole first trimester. It was so bad the second time that I ended up on medication. I had pain off and on that my doctor said was implantation cramping with both but bleeding with only my first. With my second I had Braxston Hicks contractions from about four months on. My first didn't turn on his own and my second did. Then I had sharp pressure pains in my pelvis from about seven months until she was born. Until you can get to your doctor just relax. That will help so much. Things don't seem as bad when you're well rested and not stressing.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I agree, every pregnancy is different. Some women have no symptoms at all. You will find with your 2nd pregnancy, there is so much more physical pain than the first time (I did anyway). I had HORRIBLE cramps at like 5 wks, went to the ER, everything was fine.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2009