How do you cuss somone out that you know personally with out blurting out all the personal info that they told you secretly??

kutekel19

Asked by kutekel19 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• What did they do to piss you off? that matters in how you tell em off.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Personally I think that no matter what was done to you, cursing someone out is immature and always inappropriate. There are better ways to handle your anger towards someone than to use curse words and to yell. Ever thought of TALKING instead? You could talk to her and let her know how angry you are, and if you don't want to talk to her any more then tell her that. But I think that "cursing her out" is just something very childish.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:28 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I agree. Cursing someone out is not adult-ish. If it bothers you that bad then ignore them. I'm tired of talking to people who hurt me. I'm so over it that I've learned to love people from a distance. Meaning, I love you but I sure as hell don't like you and I will only speak to you if I absolutely have to. Putting someones business out there is uncalled for too. You may find yourself playing tit-for-tat. Everyone ends up knowing your business and hers and what was the point? Walk away.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 9:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Not the way to do it as the other moms have posted above me.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2008