How can i find my correct bra size (been breastfeeding for a year)?

By this website i found i turn out to be a 38d-40C. Im 39in measuring around my under arms and 43 in measuring around my breasts. My 1st nursing bra was a 38b and fits ok but my daughter has stretched out the cups. I bought another one recently in the same size and different brand, it rises up in the back and is too tight on my breasts, 38b. I'm thinking i need a bigger bra size. what do you think according to this website?
http://www.barenecessities.com/fit_sizing.aspx?cm_mmc=YHSS-_-find%20correct%20bra%20size-_-Bra%20Fitting-_-A&source=GoTo&term=Bra%20Fitting&LID=44009095

bluerose26

Asked by bluerose26 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Shopping

• I would go and get fitted at a good shop, the size that you need also depends on the brand. I get fitted every year to make sure that i am wearing the right size (most women wear the wrong size)
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 2:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• You definitely need to go to a real bra shop and get properly fitted.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Go to VS they will measure you for free and they will help you pick out the right bra that's right for you.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• at lots of hospitals they have breatfeeding support... they can fit you for a nursing bra if you are still nursing. my sister went to victorias secret and was very happy with their help but i am not sure if they have nursing bras.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Victoria's Secret doesn't have nursing bras, but they will measure you. I got measured at Motherhood Maternity.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2009