Where would you live in the state of California?

I've got two small kids, my daughter is 3, my son is 7. We need to move from Mich to Cali and are looking for input. Obviously schools are VERY important but we need to live somewhere that is not outrageously expensive. Mom lives in Laguna Hills, Gram lives in Cathedral City.

Help!! Thank you!

Aimzube

Asked by Aimzube at 3:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Home & Garden

• My family lives in Danville, Diablo, and Walnut Creek so I'd want to live around there.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Everywhere in California is gorgeous. My favorite place is San Diego, if I could afford it, I would be there in a nano-second.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• The Central Valley :) Just because that is where I am from haha....but theres nicer places in Cali then the smog hole I was raised in, try the Coastal area! Beautiful and have great schools! Prices are going to be pretty unbearable anywhere in Cali so thats hard to judge. Good Luck
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2009