pregnancy and bfing

For those of you that got pregnant while bfing did you notice a change in your breast size? Did your milk decrease? If so how far were you before your milk decreased?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't notice any change. I noticed that I couldn't get any milk out when I was about 24 weeks, but my son stopped nursing from 5 weeks to 14 weeks, if I remember correctly. He then continued to nurse the entire pregnancy.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• i am pregnant and breastfeeding and my breasts have gotten larger. i haven't really noticed a drop in supply but my son is getting up in age and doesn't nurse super often so my supply isn't really high anyway. i know of women (online, i don't know any women personally who bf while pregnant) who haven't had any drop in supply but then i know of other women who had big drops. good luck! :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I didnt notice a change in my breasts themselves. My DD did start to nurse less and less often. I just thought she was starting to self wean (she was 12 mos old) by 13 mos she had totally weaned. I found out I was pregnant about 2 wks before she totally weaned for good. So I'm sure that's why. My milk must have changed or something.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2009