Can grown men be circumsised?

the guy im seeing isn't cut.. it doesnt bug me when it comes to how it looks, but damn, it feels like theres a thick condom on there when having sex, its not as enjoyable as it can be. i know he'd probably never ever get cut at this point - but im just curious if grown men have it done...
have no idea what category to put this in..!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes they can and do have it done as adults.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Yes they can, but why make him go through that much pain? Try more lube or getting worked up more before the penetration.
    Anonymous

• Yes they can. I agree it feels awful. Wait for the anticirc women to pop up they are coming!
    Anonymous

• yea i agree that it definitely can be done but that it's highly unlikely that your SO would agree to do that :) i know you said you're just curious...
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Yes they can have it done. My x just had it done. The hard part is getting them to agree to it!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Yes, its doable. Ive heard stories of many older men having to have it done for infection reasons. So totally doable.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Yes, it can be done. On Sex and the City, Charlotte's boyfriend got it done and she was nice and waited for him to heal. Then, he decided he need to 'test drive' his new weiner, and broke up with her so he could sleep with a lot of women. Not saying that will happen, since you don't live on a TV set. I learn a lot of things from TV.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Yes but why on earth would they want to!? Most women say it feels better with an uncut guy. I've been with both and didn't notice a difference though, just that DH is way bigger lol. I definitely wasn't less enjoyable though, and I didn't think it felt like he had a think condom on either.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• yes..they can but its much more painful..thats why most women choose to do it when to their son's at birth because they dont remember and babies sleep alot and they are'nt up walking around
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• My God did you fall in love with him for him? Or for his penis? I swear to God some women are so damn shallow!
    Anonymous