Personal. But i have a quick question.

So i have never had a UTI or a Yeast infection.
But for some reason.
It's burning down there like REALLY bad.
can somebody please try to help me figure out why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Health

• It could be a yeast infection. Or something worse. You should really see a doctor about it.

Answer by louise2 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I never had one until someone told me that if you are on antibotices for a cold or anything like that you can get one...well I got sick a few days later and was put on meds and I got one. Are you sick and on medication? if you are or arent go to the store and get some anti itch cream that you can put down below....and if that doesnt work I would call the doc.
    Anonymous

• Drink some cranberry juice and call the doc.
    Anonymous

• Do you have discharge? Does it feel like you have to pee, but don't? If you feel like you have to pee, but cannot, it is probably UTI, if it is just burning with discharge they have a test kit for a yeast infection at the drug store, UTI needs a script! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I just caught a bad cold.
    Could that have something to do with it?
    And i know this is REALLY personal too.
    But i tend to not wear underwear like when i wear jeans or just around the house which is majority of the time.
    can you get a infection or something from that?
    Anonymous