cheating...

if u stayed with so after u cought him messying around w other women online flirting u know the whole cyber crap why did u? please i need some real answaers no bashing please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Just flirting? Did this go to the point of meeting in person, or having intimate conversations? I think that perhaps leaving is maybe too much, but perhaps some counseling is in order. If he actually was making plans to "hook up", that is a whole other issue, I will wait to see your response!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• JMO. I do not think talking to a women on the internet, having an affair. it is not right. I do not condone it. But it is not a thing to leave your spouse over.
    Now if my Spouse was talking and having sex with another female or a male. Then I would concider that a reason to leave.

Answer by louise2 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I stayed with my S/0 only because we had a daughter together. He told me that it was mistake and that it wouldnt happen again. I believed him. Then I find out that he married the girl he was cheating with while we were trying to work things out. Also the girl he was cheating on me with was my best friend. So just be careful. Its up to you on what you want to do but follow your heart!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 4:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Meant 'ishaving an affair", not just "having an affair".

Answer by louise2 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• we r weve been in counceling for a few months i just dont know how to forgive him or if i can at all
    Anonymous

• Some men just like playing on line and won't cheat in real life.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I do not approve of my husband having any sort of emotional relationship with another female besides friendship. My husband shouldn't be talking to his female friends in a flirty way. I wouldn't leave him if I caught him on the internet talking, and if I caught him cheating on me I would have to find out why and if it was over. I am married and I made a vow to be with my husband in weakness/strenght, sicker/poorer till death do us part. I meant what I said. People make mistakes, now if my husband always cheated on me and always was flirting and making passes at women I would seperate with him definetely. But divorce no.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• My husband cheated on me numerous times before we were married. I stayed with him, even got him back after he left me once. I really don't know why, we're married now and years ago I would have told you happily, today not so much. All those things from the past have crept back up on me.
    I don't know if he did it now that I would even leave, its hard to say. I've never thought cheating was enough to end a marriage. I think that every attempt should be made to work things out, divorce should be the last possible option. I guess its just a belief I have based on my past. Although its really hard to say what I would do if I was put in that situation today.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2009